Price Check How much can I sell my 2510 for?

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for?
I went ahead and posted it on this site and Craigslist for 11,500. Based on what I have seen seems like a decent price.
Hope everyone is well.

Jerry

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #12  
I sold my ck2510 about 1.5 months ago for $11k. It had 544hrs and I sold it with boxblade and rotary cutter. I also had some extras like piranha tooth bar and rear hydraulic top cylinder.

Just sold mine for the asking price. I could have certainly gotten more if I wanted to hang on to it for a bit but due to the Coivid virus, dealer inventories are drying up quick so if I was going to get another machine before end of summer than I had to move quick. Lead time on the prep work for delivery is long now also.
Not a lot of Kioti dealers in my area so I didn't have many options...I hated to loose out on potential money but I can live with it.
I signed the papers this morning on a new Kioti 2610. Done deal!
Looking forward to that "New Tractor" Smell!

Jerry

/ How much can I sell my 2510 for? #15  
what is the difference between the two?

what is the difference between the two?

Same HP but thats about it, the 2610 uses a different block than the 2510
The 2610 is the next frame size up so a lot more weight and larger machine over all. (I like the compact size of the 2510 though, could get into tight places..)
More lifting capability
Three range transmission vs the two on the 2510 This was a big one for me..
My 2510 was not quick connect the new 2610 is, also a big one for me
Beer...I mean...Cup holder..
Due to price I couldn't get all the options I wanted so I'll have to work on those over the next few months..

I had no issues or complaints with the 2510, outstanding machine. My needs from the machine grew so the machine had to as well.
Grapple is next on the shopping list..
Pictures to come, I know you boys like the pictures!

Jerry