How much do you pay to have your ride detailed?

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
How much do you pay to have your vehicle detailed?

What all do they do to it? Please be as descriptive as you can like hand wash, machine applied wax etc.

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #2  
Never paid. I'm too picky so I do ours myself.

Chris

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #3  
It depends on what you are willing to pay for. You can get a detail from 50-150 dollars. Some of the high end places will even pull the seats out.
I think the last one I did was $85 and they shampoo carpets, clean leather seats and whatnot.

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #4  
I do my own also. I have 3 black vehicles and 1 red one. Friend of mine owns a body shop, so I got some pointers from him on buffing. It cost about 200 dollars here for the crew cab truck and a little more for the excursion. I am saving money and like doing it also. LUTT

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #5  
I always do mine myself as well...I did used car reconditioning for 3 years in a new car dealer while I was in college..A good 4 hours and you can make your vehicle look really good. If you don't feel good with a buffer, try a clay bar kit (if the paint isn't too bad) then wax with a quality product...You'd be amazed what that can do...Shampooing the interior is no big deal, just need warm weather and a WD shop-vac to dry it out and don't over-soak it. Clean the jambs etc with glass cleaner then re-wipe with quick detailer and everything looks like new...Not rocket science, just work (and some beers):D

It's a lot of work but well worth it when you're done.

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #6  
Just paid $100 to have my SRT8 Charger detailed.. Rugs shampooed, hand washed and waxed, including door jambs and under hood, rims cleaned, interior spotless, right down to brushing out the a/c vents... Having my Ram done this weekend for $150, which includes all of the above and machine buffed and hand waxed..

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #7  
Got a small bike shop/detailing place a mile from my house. Did an 08 Honda Pilot before I traded it in for $100. Complete....vacuum/shampoo/glass/dash/under hood/wheels/tires, hand wash wax, everything. They even dropped it off for me, looked like a new vehicle.
Just upped their price to 120....but they said they would do my F350 crew cab dually for the 120....think I'm in for that.
I don't mind washing the vehicles, but the detailing/waxing to me is a pain....rather pay for the 4 hour job.

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #8  
Never paid. I'm too picky so I do ours myself.

Chris

Me To - do all my own cleaning polishing waxing (Meguires products always).

Also all service, repair and paint- just don't care to have someone else work on my rigs...

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #9  
That is something I have never paid for either. That is a great way to spend a Saturday (with beer) detailing one of the vehicles.

To me, it is a great way to really keep tabs on the entire vehicle. When you detail one from bumper to bumper you really get to know it!

By the time you hand wash, wax, vacuum, clean glass, tires / wheels, wheel wells, treat all black plastic, wipe down interior, etc...heck, I might spend all day Saturday and part of Sunday.

Ever notice how they seem to run better after all that work?:D

/ How much do you pay to have your ride detailed? #10  
How much do you pay to have your vehicle detailed?

What all do they do to it? Please be as descriptive as you can like hand wash, machine applied wax etc.

It's been more than a year since I've hired it out, but...

I've paid $25-$150, per vehicle depending on a quick hand wash to a full detail/wax (machine buffers). This was from a college kid and helper with a mobile service, in our area....and our vehicles were a couple of pickups and a '99 mazda sedan. ;) ... still are..minus one pickup. :D