How much for L5240HSTC?

/ How much for L5240HSTC? #1  

curtisfarmer

Gold Member
Tractor
M7040, L48, KX121-3, RTV 1100 and a couple of older Fords
I buddy of mine has had major Massy transmission failure creating a major crisis.......and is now considering......going Orange!!!! So, he wants a L5240HSTC with front/ rear hyd., QA, Lights, ect. Any pricing help would be appreciated, luckily I am helping him with his plow accounts and loading his sand, and he would do the same for you.

Best regards,

CurtisFarmer

/ How much for L5240HSTC? #2  
Curtis. I paid $31,500 dlv. $O down x 36 mo @ Zero %

'07 Grand L 5240 HSTCab
R-4's
LA 854 loader with 2 chain hooks wielded on
Front and rear work lights
rear wiper
am/fm/cd and weatherband
extra set of filters for 50 hr serv

Did not order extra hyd or QA

Hope this helps
Frank

/ How much for L5240HSTC? #3  
First glance, that seems like a pretty decent price on a 50hp tractor with cab, loader, HST and the "goodies" -- stereo, CD, lights and wipers, etc.

How does the $31.5K stack up against the MSRP? (I ain't got any idea what the list price is for the Orange machines!)

Just a little curious 'cause the dealer up here has got both a L4740HSTC and a L5740HSTC that have been on the lot all year.

Until I actually sign my name on the paper's for a new construction tractor -- M59 or JD110 -- I'm keepin' my eyes open. And those cabs sure look invitin' with the minus 25F we've been havin' this past week!

AKfish

/ How much for L5240HSTC? #5  
Thanks for the post and the thread info. Appreciate it.

Freight and setup... I'm old enough that I remember those kinds of charges that the auto dealers used to have --- before the Internet and Kelly BlueBook, and Edmunds, etc.

Now everyone recognizes that the manufacturer's ship cars and trucks all over the country for a flat rate to their nationwide dealer network.

If they didn't --- dealer's in the small markets could not compete with dealer's that were within a 250 mile radius of Detroit. We would all have to line up at those dealerships in Michigan (or where ever there's an assembly plant) to buy a new car or truck.

And the only place you could afford to buy a new Kubota would be Portland, OR or Long Beach, CA when they dropped 'em off the container ship!

This kind of stuff just forces a guy into contacting EVERY dealership within the limits of what you're willing to travel ---- and finding out what THEIR "out-the-door-price" is.

Oh well, around and around we all go...

AKfish