How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth?

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #31  
5030, are you really replying to yourself? If so, are you going to put yourself on your ignore list??? Is that even possible?

Attachments

• 5030 talking to himself.jpg
    5030 talking to himself.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 76
   / How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #32  
5030, are you really replying to yourself? If so, are you going to put yourself on your ignore list??? Is that even possible?
Little flakey today.
Always happens every time I get an infusion. I have the dreaded cancer back again though I don't really talk about it on here. Kind of a personal thing.

I'm a 3 time looser (winner)... First it was colon cancer and spread to my liver. Did the chemo thing with that and then the radical operation and the recovery. Then somehow I contracted non-hodgkins lymphoma which necessitated another round of the most wicked chemo you could imagine and 4 days in the hospital each time getting 4 quart bags of what is referred to as 'Red Devil' in hospital speak.

Well I beat that too (no surgery involved) just a lot of suffering on my part and then the last one is now. Cancer back in my liver and not operable so I went for a second opinion at Cleveland Clinic and the head of liver cancer there is collaborating with my cancer people here (both on the same My Chart) program and it looks like I'll be getting operated on at the Cleveland Clinic once the lesions are reduced to operable size. I really don't discuss it on here as it's very personal. n

Needless to say for the last 5 years I've been going through hell but I'm number one, a survivor and number two, I always keep a positive attitude, three, I have a tremendous hospitalization plan. Between Medicare and my high option secondary plan, I pay nothing and only 5 bucks for any prescription.

Yesterday was infusion day and I'm presently wearing a portable infusion pump that is delivering a measured amount of FU5 chemo and I'm wearing my 'Relief Band' anti nausea band that sends an electrical impulse to my brain to mitigate the puking. Tomorrow a trip to the hospital infusion lab to get the pump off and my catheter removed from my chest port. I kept the chest port the whole time as it's a surgical procedure to have it installed. I call it my third nipple....lol

heck, I even managed to get both my lenses replaced by an ophthalmologist, my oncologist attributed my degrading vision to the cancer chemicals I was getting so my healthcare paid for them.

Have perfect 20-20 in both eyes now.

A little flakey today, the chemo causes that so I'm sorry I commented on my own comment.

I might add that if it was not for climate controlled tractors and getting haying down to a one person operation, I would have probably quit doing it and would just lease the land we ow to a row crop operator but I do still enjoy running hay and tractoring so I keep doing it. For how long, I don't really know yet but at 72, probably not all that long anyway.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #33  
This thread is a little old but if it were my tractor, In my area it would be 16K or more all day long. Dealers don't have any good used units and a new one is likely 30K plus. I have a 12 year old L3700 SU that has 330 ish hours So 25/30 hrs a year.. I think that's low and many would say why have a tractor. My answer is that those 30 hrs a year I could do what I had to do when I wanted to do it. And how I wanted to do it. Did not have to rely on others or their timeframe. I think I paid 25/26K for my TLB new way back then and wouldn't sell it for any less today, If I sold it at all.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #34  
Paid for is the best way, especially today with the devaluing dollar and inflating (correspondly) prices.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #35  
5030- you have my empathy for what you've gone thru, and what you still have to deal with. Cancer sucks, no matter how good or bad it is. You need all the slack cut you can get.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #36  
And just to let everyone know, I decided not to sell the tractor and I also had the local dealer pick it up and do all the necessary maintenance. Thank you for all your input.
Good choice!!

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #37  
My 2011 L3700SU is yet to reach 300 hours. Homeowner machines don't work as much.

If your tractor is in mint condition, I won't let it go under $15k.