How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth?

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #21  
You have the smaller version of my L3400- without the rotary cutter, which should be worth $1000 or more alone, depending on what it is, I'd think your tractor could easily be worth $14,000- what can a buyer get that better for that money? Ask that, come down if needed. It's a very useful mid-sized CUT, and a solid machine.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #22  
OP - Sounds like a nice tractor. I'd hazard to guess that with the cutter, its worth more than $14k. Up here in the Northeast, I've seen similar machine commanding a much higher price. Me? I would try for $20-$22k and see what happens.

Tractors are a hot commodity and while they are only worth what others will pay, the replacement costs are outrageous. And I don't ever see the prices coming down.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #23  
I'd emphasize it's pre emission when selling cause it's over 25hp?

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #24  
Your comment wouldn't have been confrontational if you didn't say "Why have a tractor then?" which is none of your business. I have a year old MX5400 and I just reached 25 hrs. Should I have a tractor?
I have had my MX6000 since December and am at 26 hours now. I’m sure I’ll hit the 50 hours service this summer after mowing season.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth?
And just to let everyone know, I decided not to sell the tractor and I also had the local dealer pick it up and do all the necessary maintenance. Thank you for all your input.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #26  
Perhaps wise. You wouldn't be replacing it for the money you would get selling it. I have a L3400 that I bought used about 11-12 years ago. Has maybe 700 hours, maybe a bit more. It's now configured just the way i want it, with SSQA, tooth bar, rear width spacers, rear remotes, adjustable rear links, parking brake warning light, extra LED lighting, etc., and when I need it, it starts right up and does work for me. It lives in our little barn, so it looks like it's almost new. If I didn't have it, I'm sure there would be times when I wished I did. I believe I could quickly sell it for what I have in it. Better than money in the bank, doing nothing for you.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #27  
And just to let everyone know, I decided not to sell the tractor and I also had the local dealer pick it up and do all the necessary maintenance. Thank you for all your input.
I think you saved money on that decision anyway. Low hour unit like yours, maybe upgrade the FEL to accept skid steer quick attach connection etc and work it like it's hot when you need it.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #28  
Probably a good idea, regardless. Who knows when the next hurricane will hit and where. You would be scrambling to find and buy one. You can also help others, if and when the need arises.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth?
Probably a good idea, regardless. Who knows when the next hurricane will hit and where. You would be scrambling to find and buy one. You can also help others, if and when the need arises.
Actually it hit today!
Thank you all and be safe.

/ How much is a 15 year old L2800 HST with 100 hours worth? #30  
Got a stick up your butt? he can post anything he want's to, this ain't mommy and daddy's house last time I checked. Sounds to me like you don't need a tractor either. Wanting and needing are 2 different things. I don't need 4 motorcycles either but I have them because I can.
I don't much care what you have as I'm not paying for it and far as a stick up my butt, why I keep you on ignore like a few other clowns on here so if I decide to, I can read your drivel but if I don't, I don't even have to see it.

Have a nice day and don't sit on a stick, it might be hard on your lower intestine.