How much should they cost?

/ How much should they cost? #1  

Phillip w

Platinum Member
Tractor
allis Chalmers 185 and massey ferguson 1531
I don't know where to put this on the forum, so I'll put it here. I have some used big round bale feeders, used feed bunks for feeding range cubes, a 300 bushel grain hopper, a creep feeder that holds 600 pounds of feed, and some cattle panels like you buy at farm and home for 20-30 dollars. Any idea what this stuff might be worth? Also I have an old portable load chute, is every one using stock trailers or is there still a use for these?

/ How much should they cost? #2  
I'm always rootin' around on Craigslist - if for nothin' less - an idea of what some things are being priced at.

My recommendation would be to cast around for stuff within 100 miles or so on Craigslist. Whenever I'm back home, I check all the Farm and Ranch papers, take in a few auctions, etc.

Always sales, auctions and estates happening.

/ How much should they cost? #3  
Do you have a local COOP? They may know. Otherwise check with your Agg dealers that might carry the brand and ask their used equipment salesman. Some have books on used equipment pricing. The other thing is to input the models into Google and see what the search pulls up. There are several sights that carry used agg equipment
Hope this helps.