How much time do you haul nothing?

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #1  

RobJ

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L2500
Last weekend on my up to the country I always look at trailers and what they are hauling. Seems most of the time the trailers are empty empty!! Maybe a riding lawnmower and as we get closer to the gun deer season, some small trailers with ATV's on them. But still 75% there is nothng in them.

So am I always seeing people on their way "back"? Or is hauling a trailer just plain cool. ;D Empty or not.

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #2  
3 times in the past 3 months.

1. Coming home new.
2. Home to JD to pick up LX5.
3. From folks place to home (dropped off LX5).

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #3  
The only times I haul empty is on my way to pick up stuff or after I have dropped it off. ;)

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #4  
I'd say 75% of the time my trailer is hooked up to the truck. That being said about 75% of that time I have something on it. The truck is only driven about 5000 miles a year so........

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #5  
Only twice. When new to get it home and weighed and then the other time on a long road trip to pick up a vintage station wagon for a coworker's project. The trailer is loaded right now ready to brush hog my boss's vacant land on Sunday.

I have noticed more than half of trailers are empty trailers too. I like to see people's chaining arrangements or lack of.

/ How much time do you haul nothing?
Highbeam said:
I have noticed more than half of trailers are empty trailers too. I like to see people's chaining arrangements or lack of.

:D I'm like Mr. Inspector. I like to see anything people are hauling, slow down or speed up to get a good look. Especally if it's some equipment.

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #7  
I have box in tralier and ready to haul the Bota,bikes,lawn mower etc..its kinda nice to have when the weather nasty or someone looks a little to shady.

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #8  
It's more often this load than any other. I wouldn't call her "nothing."
Wm

Attachments

• bigshotdog2.JPG
    bigshotdog2.JPG
    537.7 KB · Views: 290
   / How much time do you haul nothing? #9  
When I go to town to fetch something that will not fit in the Jeep I pull my 4X8 trailer...so in that situation it would be 50% empty.

/ How much time do you haul nothing? #10  
willflick, that is too funny. No dont call her nothing she wont like it.
Oh, now you owe her a treat for using her picture on the web!