how not to operate a tractor

/ how not to operate a tractor #1  

Cidertom

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4520, 2305 Aktive snow-trac ST4
Got handed this url for a "how not to operate a tractor on ice" Notice that none of the tractors are Green, therefore the sanity of the operators is suspect at the start. We JD owners would never think of getting on an icy, empty parking lot and sliding our equipment around like a bunch of kids

YouTube - Tractor drifting

/ how not to operate a tractor #3  
And they are not exactly small tractors.
They seem to be pretty good at it. Would that be some fun or what?

/ how not to operate a tractor #4  
I do it all the time in the winter with my tractor it real fun to see a tractor power slide on ice or snow.

matthew3120

/ how not to operate a tractor #5  
Boy do the Germans know how to have fun in the winter or what?

Guilty as charged. I have been known to do that on the old International from time to time in the winter. It is a blast.

/ how not to operate a tractor #6  
That just looks way too cool not to try out!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ how not to operate a tractor #7  
I grew up in the north driving on lakes, but the last time I did anything like that I wrecked (really bad) my brand new pick-up. . . **** light post.

/ how not to operate a tractor #8  
I have done it to some degree just plowing my driveway with my little JD 4100 when its a bit icy.

Independent rear brakes makes it easy to get the tractor turning tighly, then release and power drift around the corner.

- Rick

/ how not to operate a tractor #9  
That looks a lot like the tractor ROXYNOODLE test drove awhile back. Germany my foot, didn't she say the cops showed up to answer a call about a stolen tractor. That's pretty funny video.