How Smart are you??????

/ How Smart are you?????? #21  
I was going to take the test but I just could not bring myself to give out all that info! I guess I will never know how smart I am???

I think you guys will have to deduct at least one point of IQ for every piece of spam you get. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How Smart are you??????
This is one time that I can tell you for certain that it didn't lead to any spam for me. I am very careful about where and how I use my email addresses, and both times I used the same "dead" one time only use e mail address and that mailbox hasn't filled up at all. In fact, it is still dormant with no emails in it. For a while I thought it wasn't a working address, but I did get my registration confirmation in that email box, so I do know it works. If I find that I am getting a lot of spam from someplace that I registered, I just delete that e mail address and create another.

/ How Smart are you?????? #23  
Like you, Scott, I thought I might try it, but decided against it when I saw the registration form.

/ How Smart are you?????? #24  
I'm with you Bird. I wasn't comfortable with the information that they asked for.

/ How Smart are you?????? #25  
cant you just use incorrect details, I mean Mithral J isnt my real name and im not 22....

/ How Smart are you?????? #26  
Yeah I had trouble with the information they were asking for. And I hate spam. And I have also found that it may even take 6 months before you start getting hit with the spam.

I had a hotmail account that I used for junk, (no relation to the famous junkman here on TBN). One day I got an email from some refinance company. They had all of my home information, address etc. I don't know how they ever tied my home address with this account? I never told anyone my home address and the only thing I can think of was they got it from a word document or something like that that was on my computer.

So I stay away from that stuff. I even had a hard time signing up for TBN at first.

murph

/ How Smart are you?????? #27  
I'm at a family reunion in Kansas, Lord my head hurts, but I couldn't let this pass.

LAY OFF THE SCOTS JOKES GUYS. The world would be a poorer place without us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My sense of humor is a little strained this morning/afternoon, whatever time it is. The sun is up so I know it's not night.

Right now I am terrified to take any IQ test. There's no telling how many brain cells I killed off last night. Hope I have enough left to get through the day and find my way back home tomorrow. Why does having fun hurt so much as you get older??? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Punishing your body like that is definitely NOT smart.

/ How Smart are you?????? #28  
Frank; You're right, without us there would have been no steambots, steam locomotives, and MacAdam paving. It's exciting to be a Scotsman, especially when the wind blows. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How Smart are you?????? #29  
John, you missed haggis!!! Where would we be without that! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

seriously though, John started it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How Smart are you?????? #30  
Mith; NOT THIS Scotsman. CaCa!! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif