How stupid can one person be?

/ How stupid can one person be? #2  
i have read this is surprisingly effective

/ How stupid can one person be? #4  
Everyone made fun of the “this is your brain on drugs commercials” yet somehow I’ve seen the similarities all too many times…

/ How stupid can one person be? #5  
I suppose it is possible to claim that someone put their stuff in the pack after you lost it. Not that I'd want to go through all that hassle to avoid buying another pack.

/ How stupid can one person be? #6  
They get idiots on occasion with the "test the purity" campaigns.

Then there are the idiots calling the cops telling them that someone ripped them off and stole their drugs.

/ How stupid can one person be? #7  
I suppose it is possible to claim that someone put their stuff in the pack after you lost it. Not that I'd want to go through all that hassle to avoid buying another pack.
The posting in the link said the person claimed the backpack and all of its contents as his own....

Wow. Dumb beyond anything i have ever seen

/ How stupid can one person be? #9  
Then there are the idiots calling the cops telling them that someone ripped them off and stole their drugs.
Cops in California will try and get the drugs back if victim has a witness, a license # and good description of thief. Otherwise cops turn the case over to human services and welfare office so they can give victim extra commodity stamps they can sell to offset the lose.
On a side note,I have some good news and I have some bad news. Good news is powers that be are working hard as possible to bring similar programs to Ar. Bad news is if you aren't living on drugs and welfare you will find yourself working two jobs paying for those that do.

/ How stupid can one person be? #10  
The two most abundant things in the universe are Helium and stupidity