How to bleed hydraulics

/ How to bleed hydraulics
I started to look at the loader valve and quickly realized that I have no clue what to check. Do I just disassemble it and look for blockage? Thanks so much for everyone's help!

/ How to bleed hydraulics
I'm not quite sure what I did. I found some loose fittings on the bucket and tightened them. I pulled out all the sludge in the rear end and replaced the pieces of screen filter with a new one. I also pulled the low pressure line and blew it out just to be sure there was no crud in that, and while doing that I found a hairline crack in it right up by the pump. A little JB Weld on that then I filled her up with fluid, started it up and it worked. So one or more of those things are what got it!

Jeff

/ How to bleed hydraulics #17  
My O&K Loader lifts the bucket only some times and does not lift after sitting a few days. I tried bleeding the lines but it didn't work. what else can I do?

/ How to bleed hydraulics #18  
My O&K Loader lifts the bucket only some times and does not lift after sitting a few days. I tried bleeding the lines but it didn't work. what else can I do?

This thread is almost 5 years old FWIW...but just for the record have you checked the hydraulic fluid level?

/ How to bleed hydraulics #19  
You don't bleed hydraulic lines. The pump pushed the fluid through the lines and when it gets to the tank, the air in the system goes away there. It's not like brake lines on a car, the hydraulic fluid on a tractor moves through the system and into the tank just by operating it.

If you have plenty of fluid in your tank, then you should check to make sure your pump is putting out the proper amount of pressure. Have you replaced your filters? Are they the proper filters?

If that's not it, then you need to rebuild your cylinders. Usually it's one of the seals, but in some cases it could be the piston or the inside of the cylinder could be worn and need to be replaced.

Eddie

/ How to bleed hydraulics #20  
what would cause my hydrolics not to work. no bucket or brush hog will work