How to convert 2001 jinma 204 to power steering is it posable?

/ How to convert 2001 jinma 204 to power steering is it posable? #1  

White snake

Tractor
Jinma 204
So just got a 01 jinma 204. I did not realy think about not having power steering. Unwell I had a load up front in side of a house iam adding a foundation to. I knew it did not have power steering but new after moving it would not be a big deal. I use the loader to lift the front end up and turn but would like to have power steering. In fact 10 hrs in I am happy with the tractor minus the stearing. I was a little unsure about buying a China tractor unwell I read the revues on the forum. One can I lisens to many happy owner I felt like it was worth the gamble. So that is a long winded way of saying can some one help me with what I need minus a power steering box I found on line for $330. To do the conversion please. Thanks for the help glad to join the jinma club.

/ How to convert 2001 jinma 204 to power steering is it posable? #2  
That would be quite a task, but not impossible if you can get the right parts or be able to make modifications so the parts you do get fit. Jinma has used several different designs of power steering systems over the years. If you don't have a parts manual for your specific tractor, take a look at the online manuals of dealers like Affordable or Circle G. You should be able to figure out what parts you will need from that. Once you have an idea of what you will need you can check the prices to see if you want to pursue it further, then give them a call if you need more info. That way you will at least be familiar with the part names and locations and this will help the parts guy a great deal in finding what you need.

Another possibility is look for a "junk" tractor that you can scavenge for parts. Maybe find one with a blown engine or broken axle that still has a usable steering system.

/ How to convert 2001 jinma 204 to power steering is it posable? #3  
In the meantime be sure your front tires are fully inflated. A low tire can REALLY increase steering effort, especially with a full loader. Try to turn the tractor only when moving. It's much easier that way. Be sure all steering components are properly lubricated and nothing is binding.

/ How to convert 2001 jinma 204 to power steering is it posable? #4  
There have been some older tractors which used an in-line hydraulic booster to assist with steering. No column mounted valve, too. All it does is 'zero' the draglink force that you apply by turning the wheel. Stiff need a pump + reservoir (mabe from PU truck. You could also reduce the scrub radius of the wheel/tire combination. if your wheels are reversable, get them inward as much as possible. Reducing the caster helps quite a bit too (if you can change the front axle, maybe even reverse it to impart 'negative' caster.

/ How to convert 2001 jinma 204 to power steering is it posable?
Thank you guys I am gratefully for your input. It's funny my best friend and employee are giving me a hard time for buying this make of tractor. A China made tractor. Makes me want to keep it just to make examples them eat their words. I may just keep this one for brush hoping and work out in the open where the steering is fine. And get a skid steer for work where it's tight like the job I'm on now. Thank you fellas