How to hang a banner in Idaho

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho
I blew out a loader hose on my jd870 years ago. Man, what a mess. I was only moving gravel so no issues, but oil everywheres.
also blew out many hoses on my old backhoe i leased years ago...but those take more abuse than a tractor. I also had a leased skidsteer blow a hose when i was drilling in my deck post holes. Big 24” auger. The oil sprayed me in the cab. Piece o crap.

id be more worried about the tractor operator receiving a phone call while your up there and they zone out.

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #22  
Heck, looks safe to me, the guy doing the work has an assistant holding the ladder :)

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #23  
What is the hangup with doing that? How many times has anyone seen a loader fail and fall??? Statistically it is as safe or safer than being on a ladder on uneven ground.

I can see if one does not trust his own abilities, but otherwise not a problem. Someone here on TBN has a thread talking about americans getting soft. I'll bet that guy would do this!! 🤣🤣

…..and IF the loader fails, it will just come to rest on the building. Ladder feet in bucket can’t kick out like a ladder on a floor. This actually seems safer….just higher.

/ How to hang a banner in Idaho #24  
What’s the big deal? I have done way more dangerous stunts.