How to level front end loader arms

/ How to level front end loader arms #41  
Are you sure? Have you measured them? Very, very, very few tires are the size they claim.

So, with Jeep sitting on the floor, stand a tape measure beside one of the tires and tell us how tall it is. :)
OK I measures it tire claims 31 inches diameter... Actual measurement is 30-5/8ths inch ....Who is going to quibble about 3/8th of a inch... These tires are not on a 600 MPH salt flats speed record car... ...

/ How to level front end loader arms #42  
OK I measures it tire claims 31 inches diameter... Actual measurement is 30-5/8ths inch ....Who is going to quibble about 3/8th of a inch... These tires are not on a 600 MPH salt flats speed record car... ...
So, using your numbers, if you had a 31" tire on one side and a 30-5/8" tire on the other side, your FEL would sit unlevel.

So, in this case, everyone reading this would quibble about that.

/ How to level front end loader arms #44  
Yeah but all four tires (plus spare) on jeep measure the same 30-5/8 inch .... What's to quibble....
Again, different brands or types vary in size. No quibbling. Just stating facts. Tires rarely measure what they are labeled.

/ How to level front end loader arms #45  
This thread started with the OP stating his bucket is "slightly" uneven. I wonder how much. Rarely do I/we work on ground that is "even" anyway. I think the question about his loader being level is irrelevant, especially since he hasn't revisited this thread...

/ How to level front end loader arms #46  
This thread started with the OP stating his bucket is "slightly" uneven. I wonder how much. Rarely do I/we work on ground that is "even" anyway. I think the question about his loader being level is irrelevant, especially since he hasn't revisited this thread...
This type of thread used to bother me. Why did the OP start the thread if he wasn't going to join in the discussion to answer questions?

Then I realized the dialogue in this thread may be important to a visitor to the site in the future that uses the "search" function looking for information.

Once I realized that we are "storing" information I no longer cared whether the OP came back or not. :)

/ How to level front end loader arms #47  
Nice to learn I'm not the only owner that has or had an uneven loader...🕵

I used mine to push a 8" x 60' cherry in a safe dir while I made a humbolt face cut; the tree decided it was gonna do a swinging dutchman towards an out-building; the tree slipped btw the forks as I pushed it to a safe dir...2" difference.

I put the tractor on level ground, compared, measured, loosened the bolts; re-torqued to specs...still 2" offset. I tried several things but only determined the skid-steer attachment wasn't bent.

I chained an offset 20' log onto the forks; lifted several times & brought it back to 1/4" difference.

I like the idea posted about what the Kubota dealer did; using a block under the lower side before re-tightening.

/ How to level front end loader arms #48  
Yes ovrszd, storing information that is useful for any one (myself included). I follow this thread all the time. Have tried all of the suggestions also although without great luck. So have just gotten used to the fact that my loader arms are off alignment some and I just live with it. The block under the lower loader arm worked best but I didn't loosen the loader bolts up first. Just tried to bend it back and it worked "some" but not fully. Might have to re-try that one again. When I find some free time I'll try it again and if I get satisfactory results I'll be sure to come back and post. Because I'll sure be happy to have those arms lined up correctly once more without having to cut and weld!!

/ How to level front end loader arms #49  
Now if someone will please tell me how to straighten the frame on my little 4'x8' utility trailer with its angle iron framework. I hauled a load of bricks years ago with a couple rows stacked near the rear end. When unloading them, I started at one side and worked my way to the other side. The offset weight twisted the frame a couple inches that bothers me to this day.

I tried to straighten it one time by running a log chain under and across diagonally and put a floor jack between it and the bottom of the trailer. Was able to over bend by a huge amount and even get it fairly straight but it eventually settled back into the original twisted shape. Its kind of an "oil can" thing!