How to replace fuel line on JD Backhoe

/ How to replace fuel line on JD Backhoe #1  

Tippybw

Tractor
John Deere 310C
Hello, recently purchased a John Deere 310C backhoe. Last week the flexible fuel line from the fuel tank to the pump started leaking at the tank or the fitting on the bottom of the tank. Anyway, that is where the fuel is leaking from and running toward the pump to a low place in the hose. Then drips onto the ground. Have tried to feel a clamp but don't feel one. Went on line to look at a manual, but the picture was so poor it was useless.:( Any information about this will be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

/ How to replace fuel line on JD Backhoe #2  
Shot of parts book attached. It appears to be threaded to elbow. May have to loosen and lift tank to get access. I don't remember how the tank is placed though.
Screenshot_2016-08-31-07-02-03.png

/ How to replace fuel line on JD Backhoe
Really appreciate the picture, it is so much better than the one I located on line. Now I have an idea what I am dealing with. Thanks Again:thumbsup:

/ How to replace fuel line on JD Backhoe #4  
My NH has no resemblance to your JD but I ran new lines for it and found a less obstructed path. Both ends were plenty accessible. My factory lines went into an area where they were a tight fit and I could not see them so I cut them as short as possible on both ends and left the stuck part in the tractor.

/ How to replace fuel line on JD Backhoe #5  
If you don't already have one a shutoff at the tank is is a nice thing to have.