How well will a TT75 manual work for a TT75A

/ How well will a TT75 manual work for a TT75A #1  

BeeferMan

Gold Member
Tractor
Case 1194, Ford 641, NH TT75A
I got a TT75A, and would like a service manual. There's a TT75 Service manual available for reasonable money on eBay - how much of the TT75 manual would apply to the TT75A? I know the engines are different, not sure about the rest...

/ How well will a TT75 manual work for a TT75A #2  
two different tractors. the TT75 was made in Mexico. the TT75a is made in turkey and assembled here in Dublin Georgia. there may be a few things teh same but i woudlnt count on it

/ How well will a TT75 manual work for a TT75A
Thanks, I figured as much seeing as they use totally different engines...

/ How well will a TT75 manual work for a TT75A #4  
The TTA series are made in India and assembled in GA.

The TTA series are made in India and assembled in GA.

The engine in my TT75A is an Ivco made in Italy, not sure about the rest of the pieces and parts...

/ How well will a TT75 manual work for a TT75A #6  
Jim,

You are correct, The TT75A has an Iveco S8000 (tier 3) engine that was assembled in Italy and shipped to India. The trans in manufactured in India so are most of the other parts.

They are completely assembled in India and placed in containers for shipment to GA (less tires/wheels). CNH's GA plant removes them from the containers and does a small amount for reassembly which includes adding the tires and wheels.

Jim,

You are correct, The TT75A has an Iveco S8000 (tier 3) engine that was assembled in Italy and shipped to India. The trans in manufactured in India so are most of the other parts.

They are completely assembled in India and placed in containers for shipment to GA (less tires/wheels). CNH's GA plant removes them from the containers and does a small amount for reassembly which includes adding the tires and wheels.
Ah, probably labeled "Made in the USA" then... ;)