How'd they get those excavators up there?

/ How'd they get those excavators up there? #11  
Unfair. We have to do it from the ground.

EFB33B3E-346D-484C-A9BE-0797853CDC5E.jpeg

/ How'd they get those excavators up there? #12  
   / How'd they get those excavators up there? #14  
I think that I read about that in Sunday School many years ago... wasn't that excavator named "David"? I'm quite sure that was his sling at the end of the boom.

/ How'd they get those excavators up there? #17  
Will any helicopter lift a big excavator like that in one piece?
M-26–the world's largest heavy-lift helicopter–which is capable of transporting up to 44,000 pounds.
komatsu PC 300 LC weight 70327.5 lbs

its possible i guess to lifted in pieces and assemble on the roof top but you need a lift to assemble the boom so i am not sure.

/ How'd they get those excavators up there? #18  
MIL MI26, can carry 10-long ton on a long line.
It holds the worlds record for lift by a helicopter
In 1982, It lifted 125,000 pounds to 6500 ft in the air!

/ How'd they get those excavators up there? #19  
I’d say they picked them up with their hands and set them there then they zoomed in so you don’t realize the building is only 2 foot tall. That or it’s a video game. I’m fairly certain it’s not real.

My gut reaction is in full agreement with you.

As I saw it....there were TWO of them....why would they need two when one alone could reach probably 75% across entire building without moving? (this presumes it is on the FAR side.....if it's in middle, it can probably reach all sides, so why crowd with two of them?)

Also, when they build buildings, my guess is they build them with the thought that the floors and ceilings are safe for purpose..... not safe for having not one, but TWO fairly heavy duty machines rolling around the roof?

Yeah, call me skeptical.

/ How'd they get those excavators up there? #20  
As I said in the post with my link above, they use a large crane to lift them up. Apparently it's a common practice in China, where they don't bother with trivial things like a solid base before building. They might be tearing down something today which they built last year.