Howdy from Northern Utah

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #1  

BakoJ

Tractor
2021 LS MT2 25S
Hello to all. I've recently moved to Northern Utah with an acre of property at home. After budgeting equipment rental for our workshop build along with clean up (it's a fixer upper home/ property) and completely new landscaping, we decided to buy a new tractor. We are in the market for some recreational acreage within a few hours drive where the tractor and implements will come in handy, as well.

Today I pulled the trigger on a 2021 LS MT2 25S with FEL and backhoe. Thankfully, our local dealer had several in stock and I'll be taking delivery of my first tractor on Tuesday.

I've been lurking here for a while and have found the knowledge and experience have already benefitted me greatly. I'm excited to be part of this community and to contribute.

-Bako

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #2  
Hello to all. I've recently moved to Northern Utah with an acre of property at home. After budgeting equipment rental for our workshop build along with clean up (it's a fixer upper home/ property) and completely new landscaping, we decided to buy a new tractor. We are in the market for some recreational acreage within a few hours drive where the tractor and implements will come in handy, as well.

Today I pulled the trigger on a 2021 LS MT2 25S with FEL and backhoe. Thankfully, our local dealer had several in stock and I'll be taking delivery of my first tractor on Tuesday.

I've been lurking here for a while and have found the knowledge and experience have already benefitted me greatly. I'm excited to be part of this community and to contribute.

-Bako
Welcome. My brother was stationed at Hill 15+/- years ago. Nephew was born there. Congrats on the tractor! Happy New Year to you!!

I was planning on checking out some LS today, but the dealership closed for about a week for New Years.

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #4  
3032514546.gif

and enjoy the forum!

You will love your new LS! Mine has done stuff I could not be leave a small tractor could do.

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #5  
Welcome to TBN and congrats from Michigan on the new tractor. You’ll find all kinds of uses for the backhoe.

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #6  
Welcome to TBN congrats on the new investment. (y)

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #7  
Welcome to TBN ! Waveing the hand from sw Fla 34117 .......
Congrats on the purchase of your new rigg . (y)

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #8  
Welcome to TBN forum, what a great purchase! Have fun with it and be safe.

/ Howdy from Northern Utah #9  
Congrats on your first tractor and welcome to the forum!

/ Howdy from Northern Utah
Welcome. My brother was stationed at Hill 15+/- years ago. Nephew was born there. Congrats on the tractor! Happy New Year to you!!

I was planning on checking out some LS today, but the dealership closed for about a week for New Years.
I'm 2 miles from Hill. We love hearing the sounds of freedom flying over!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I'll add pics on Tuesday or Wednesday when I take delivery.