how's this deal?

/ how's this deal? #1  

Scratchnbell

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland 2001 TC40d
how\'s this deal?

28 horse power LE w\shuttle shift Sorry it's the Jinma don't remember the model number
Koyker #160
post digger
box blade
shipping is $1500 to Ca.
Is this deal good?
thanks for any and all input
Scratch

/ how's this deal? #2  
Re: how\'s this deal?

Tad high maybe, but that's just compared to Nortrac packages. Roughly the same rig - including freight and a basic parts only warranty - looks like around $11,400 at Northern.

//greg//

/ how's this deal? #3  

Gotta agree with Greg, usually do, most of the time anyways LOL. just kidding. greg is a good guy.
Sounds a tad high to me too. I think you might do better. Do some shopping.

/ how's this deal? #4  

Seems a bit high, given they will not be performing any labor on it for warrantee repairs. I am assuming you are getting a parts only warrantee.

/ how's this deal? #5  

Check out the tripleddd.com site, they have all of their prices posted as I'm sure many others do. You can pick different packages with any equipment you want.

Bill

/ how's this deal? #7  

I don't think that Nortrac's is a LE or Shuttleshift?,Bob I think that is our quote to you.I'm not going to tell you we are the cheapest in town,But we do provide good support.The shipping cost have been on a steady increase with the fuel prices.

Tommy

/ how's this deal?

yes tommy that is from you guys.
As I told Dave, I'm a tractor newbie and what I have learned has been from reading here.
While service and support are VERY important, it might be a littel less important being so far from you were I'll have to do things myself. I am considering all however.
I have a few more questions for you guys and I'll call tomorrow.
Thanks for your time
Bob

/ how's this deal? #9  

The support I'm talking about is parts mainly, we have one of the largest parts supplies for Jinma.All of our tractors come with a TPEM certificate on the engine.We do not have 1999 model engines in any of our tractors.

Tommy