HP For Snow Blower

/ HP For Snow Blower
I'm 81. Thirty five years ago - it was a real adventure. Specially with an open station tractor. I have a mile long gravel driveway - mail box area and yard. Part of the reason I got the 2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon ( Taco Wagon ) - it's heavy and will bust right thru eight inches of snow - no problems.

A hot cup of coffee - a touch of brandy - the big bay windows - a very comfy chair. I enjoy WATCHING the snow a lot more now.
I envy you being able to sit back and watch the snow coming down.
A couple (or few) winters ago I was out of a job but with a good severance package and was
looking forward to Oct to May doing as you describe. Watching winter pass from indoors, mostly.
I had applied for a job that November that I actually wanted. No positions available at the time which suited
me right to the ground.
Unfortunately, they called me in January, and as much as i wanted to, I couldn't say no.
That was the end of a comfortable winter-watching year.
Ironically, the job required a lot of work outdoors. That Jan and Feb had a month long stretch of -30C days,
and turns out I was ill-equipped for that kind of cold. Survived obviously, but it sure went from one extreme
of being able to watch a winter go by to actively participating in it.
Things change I guess.

/ HP For Snow Blower #82  

Attachments

• Screenshot - 11_28_2023 , 4_27_44 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_28_2023 , 4_27_44 PM.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 36
   / HP For Snow Blower #83  
Is this what I need?
Not sure if you are joking. "Beet juice" in this case is an extraction from sugar beets. They grow mostly up north and are used to make sugar (similar to sugar cane).

Here is the most well-known brand.

/ HP For Snow Blower #84  
Is this what I need?
Torvy beat me to it. Rim Guard, or one of any other several brand names. Your local dealer carries one of them, I almost guarantee it. Most dealers will have a truck set up for mobile work, with a tank and a pump, for this stuff.