Hunting pics!

/ Hunting pics! #21  
Wow....nice bucks. I take it you are a taxidermist? :confused: Did most of them come from your area?....or are they all YOURS? :confused2:

That one in the middle / top looks like lotsa points. :thumbsup:

I wish I was a taxidermist, would have saved a bit of money!

Those are all my deer. Most of them were taken in SE Wis or NE Ill. All bow hunting. That top/middle one is my highest scoring deer. 14 points, 22" spread and gross scored 180+.

I started getting anything 120 on up mounted. Kind of a joke on my son. He's my only kid so he inherits them when I go! So far I have 18 mounts and 25 antler plaques. I hope he finds an understanding wife!!

Thanks for the comments.

Here's one that wasn't in the pic above.

8x10.jpg

/ Hunting pics! #23  
Greg,

If your ever looking for a hunting partner, just call me.........

/ Hunting pics!
GregbkH said:
Great buck! Did you have him scored? Those are some of the most awesome brow tines I've seen.

He scored 167 5/8, his brows were almost ten inches each. Thanks bud! And thanks bullbreaker for turning him around!

/ Hunting pics! #25  
He scored 167 5/8, his brows were almost ten inches each. Thanks bud! And thanks bullbreaker for turning him around!

No problem Mike ! Enjoyed pic ! :thumbsup:
And thanks for being a good sport and taking my permalink #17 in a fun way !

Boone

/ Hunting pics!
Pennsylvania buck by dads.

0611061547.jpg

/ Hunting pics! #27  
Not hunting pics but my friends man cave where I watched Suber bowl, thought you might enjoy.
IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

/ Hunting pics!
ddigger said:
Not hunting pics but my friends man cave where I watched Suber bowl, thought you might enjoy.

Very, very impressive! Nice!!!!