Husqvarna ZT question

/ Husqvarna ZT question #1  

Professor Marvel

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 5000, Kubota 2150 HST, NH TC45 D, JD 375 Baby Skid Steer --- STUFF THAT GOES ON EM, Schwinn Stingray
I have a Husqvarna zero turn that is just a big box store quality. Not heavy duty. 54 in cut 24 hp.
Question is will it put too much stress on the transaxle drive train if I pull around a 4 or 5 ft lawn aerator with cinder blocks on it to weight it down?

/ Husqvarna ZT question #2  
I've got a Toro ZT, same HP and I believe my manual states 80lb max, basically an empty trailer.........Mike

/ Husqvarna ZT question
I've got a Toro ZT, same HP and I believe my manual states 80lb max, basically an empty trailer.........Mike

Thanks I was afraid of that

/ Husqvarna ZT question #4  
The problem on all ZTR's is the transmissions. They are not rated for a lot of weight and that's where you run into problems with busting them up. A lot of ZTR's have just enough transmission for the machine and a normal sized rider. You go adding stuff onto those numbers and you'll find you are over the weights for them. If you have any questions about the weights go to the tranny manufacturers websites. They list what they all can do.
An example is this link to Tuff Torq and the various K transmissions. They list the Torque from each one.
Full Line Comparison - Tuff Torq Corporation

Steve