Hybrid Tires.

/ Hybrid Tires. #1  

sailorman3

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510
I had my CK3510 delivered today. I asked for industrial tires for it, but got a new kind. They are like a mix of a turf tire and a industrial tire. Has anyone had these tires on your tractor yet? I asked the salesman and he said those are the new industrial tires Kioti are using now.

/ Hybrid Tires. #2  
I had my CK3510 delivered today. I asked for industrial tires for it, but got a new kind. They are like a mix of a turf tire and a industrial tire. Has anyone had these tires on your tractor yet? I asked the salesman and he said those are the new industrial tires Kioti are using now.
R-14,s Maybe ?

/ Hybrid Tires.
Yes they are. Are these the new standard?

/ Hybrid Tires. #4  
Standard? Maybe. Maybe not. Out a year or two. Lots of us have wondered about them but are too cheap to pull good tires for them, so you can be the guinea pig.

/ Hybrid Tires. #5  
Can't speak for new standard or not but a good all around option tire.

/ Hybrid Tires.
Standard? Maybe. Maybe not. Out a year or two. Lots of us have wondered about them but are too cheap to pull good tires for them, so you can be the guinea pig.
I’ll be your huckleberry! Lol

/ Hybrid Tires. #8  
I think you got a happy bonus there!

/ Hybrid Tires.
I think you got a happy bonus there!
Maybe. I just wasn’t expecting them . I was expecting the industrial tires, but if these are better, I’m in. I just hope I won’t be disappointed in them. Lol

/ Hybrid Tires. #10  
Maybe. I just wasn’t expecting them . I was expecting the industrial tires, but if these are better, I’m in. I just hope I won’t be disappointed in them. Lol

I will trade you my R fours that have Grip Studs.