Oil & Fuel Hyd filter

/ Hyd filter #1  

Jesse masterson

Platinum Member
Tractor
07 kioti dk 45s
Well I'm gonna ask the same question again, does anyone know a alternative Hyd filter for a dk 45 s beside factory I know it was listed on a thread at 1 time but can't find

/ Hyd filter #2  
Ask again and i will answer again. Nope.

/ Hyd filter
Ha thought somebody else may have. An opinion I already know what yours is haha

/ Hyd filter #4  
I shouldn't be so short and such a smart@$$, but I will be SHOCKED, SHOCKED and double SHOCKED if you get a cross here. I've looked and looked, checked with Wix, followed every blog here that asks and never found anyone that has found a substitute for the hydrostatic or hydraulic filter. I think one was $109 and the other like $35 when I bought them last week.:) I hate to tell you, but the NOPE was a lot closer to the answer than an opinion.

/ Hyd filter #5  
ditto nope.:(

/ Hyd filter #6  
I'd shop around. There are some dealers selling them a bit cheaper. I've seen the hydraulic filter around $65 but you still have to pay shipping.

/ Hyd filter
That's ok I wasn't insulted but I hope your wrong

/ Hyd filter #8  
Members have found engine oil, air and fuel for the various models but the hydro filters seems to be Kioti only. You could try a Bobcat dealer because they have the same model: CT445.

/ Hyd filter #9  
Hydrostat filter or Hydraulic system filter? I imagine the hydraulic system filter could easily be replaced with another.
Hydrostat filter is a bit pricey but I like that its made in Japan and not China and it might be an expensive mistake to find out the cheap replacement isn't a good quality one.

/ Hyd filter
It's a tranny/ hydraulic filter I figured napa or somebody had one that's quality but napa couldn't cross the number I have a caterpillar that uses a 10 dollar filter and it's a much more expensive machine 40 dollars for a filter is to much