/ Hydraulic brain bubble #1  

Sberry

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mostly green
   / Hydraulic brain bubble #2  
Cylinders must match and then yes- the lines cross but are teed

/ Hydraulic brain bubble
I was driving along and was thinking about this, looked up the pic and couldn't tell from it. For some reason I was relating to a Meyers plow that doesn't work like that. So I only need a single set of hoses to remotes to make it work? Double acting?

/ Hydraulic brain bubble #4  
Yup, just treat the teed cylinders as one - valve either pushes into ONE tee or the OTHER - won't work WITHOUT TEE's, they're what compensates for the fact that you're working on rod end with one cylinder and piston end (base) with the other... Steve

/ Hydraulic brain bubble #5  
But the rear blade that you linked to has 3 independent double acting cylinders for 3 different functions.

Offset, Angle and Tilt.

They won't do 3 seperate functions if teed together.

ife.jpg

/ Hydraulic brain bubble #6  
Yup, just treat the teed cylinders as one - valve either pushes into ONE tee or the OTHER - won't work WITHOUT TEE's, they're what compensates for the fact that you're working on rod end with one cylinder and piston end (base) with the other... Steve
I don't know if it's has been mentioned, but if you're using one cylinder on each side of something like a snowplow blade, you want to go into the rod side of one cylinder and the base side of the other when you're coming out of the tee. That way there move in opposite directions.