Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Hydraulic chute control

/ Hydraulic chute control #1  

Yellow Duck

Tractor
Kioti CK30HST,KL130 loader,KB2475 Backhoe
I am planning to buy a 3 pts snow blower and I was wondering if I can control the rotation of the chute using the hydro QC that I use to hook-up my backhoe. Can the A&B hydro lever be used to rotate the chute?

/ Hydraulic chute control #2  
That’s how the deflector on my Kioti blower works. Rotation and blower lift controlled with the loader joy stick, and deflector Shute angle plumbed to the rear hydraulics.

Mine is a front mounted blower on a subframe, with a mid mout pto.

/ Hydraulic chute control
That痴 how the deflector on my Kioti blower works. Rotation and blower lift controlled with the loader joy stick, and deflector Shute angle plumbed to the rear hydraulics.

Mine is a front mounted blower on a subframe, with a mid mout pto.

I intend to keep the loader on, what I was wondering is there is an hydraulic control lever on the right hand side, it controls the hydro flow to the rear remote, it is either on A, B or neutral position. Can I control the rotation of the chute with this lever or do I have to instal some other control lever?

/ Hydraulic chute control #4  
Yes you can.

/ Hydraulic chute control #5  
I use the rear remotes to control the chute rotation on my snow blower and the angle movement for the front mount plow. The remotes are difficult to feather, especially when the engine rpms are high. I just bump the lever to move the chute or angle the plow.

/ Hydraulic chute control #6  
Hilbilly, you can put a flow restrictor in line with that cylinder. Pretty inexpensive and will make that chute or plow cylinder much more user friendly.

/ Hydraulic chute control #8  
If you get a blower with a hydraulic chute the rear controls should operate it. My rear remote controls the right/left movement of my front plow without any additional valve.

/ Hydraulic chute control
If you get a blower with a hydraulic chute the rear controls should operate it. My rear remote controls the right/left movement of my front plow without any additional valve.

Thanks! I was thinking that I might need a control lever as well as a flow control valve, very usefull information