Hydraulic coupling pressure relief tool

/ Hydraulic coupling pressure relief tool #11  
Tractor side, with my 3rd function, I typically hook up whichever side is of lower pressure first, then blip my rocker switch over to relieve the other side. (keep in mind this may deadhead the equipment on the connected side, but this is what PRVs are for)

But if we are talking about implement/attachments being locked up, it sure can be a pain in the butt if you had detached late last night, then, find you need to hook back up at high noon today. The sun heating everything up and all.

I haven't picked one up just yet, but I think this would be of help Pioneer 1/2 in. Connect Under Pressure Tip, 1/2 in. NPTF at Tractor Supply Co.
has a small pressure relief tip on the top of the poppet.
Looks good. Not many available in Ohio though. Question?: Is it your experience that it's always the male coupling that causes the problem? BTW I noticed the Waite Decompression tool is now $65 (11-5-22). I'm leaning towards fabbing one myself that pushes the male into the female like Tony H mentioned previously in #8 above.

/ Hydraulic coupling pressure relief tool #13  
I dont see how that will work. If you can get that unit on the connection, you can get the regular connection on.