Hydraulic fluid and other for DK45s

/ Hydraulic fluid and other for DK45s #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Curious to know if any of you can tell me where to buy hydraulic fluid for a 2011 DK45 in a quanitity smaller than 5 gallons which is all my dealer has. A friend told me Kubota sells their oil in smaller quantities and could be used in a Kioti. Also, two other quick questions. Do any of you run Sea foam in your tractor? What type of stabilizer do you use for the winter?
Thanks

/ Hydraulic fluid and other for DK45s #2  
Curious to know if any of you can tell me where to buy hydraulic fluid for a 2011 DK45 in a quanitity smaller than 5 gallons which is all my dealer has. A friend told me Kubota sells their oil in smaller quantities and could be used in a Kioti. Also, two other quick questions. Do any of you run Sea foam in your tractor? What type of stabilizer do you use for the winter?
Thanks

all the places ive checked for my DK45 HST had it only in 5 gal buckets...but since i use so much of it for a oil change..i just bought 4 - 5 gal buckets of Donex TD fluid.

As fot other additives... i personally dont . Our fuel here in N. Idaho already has a winter blend so i dont bother.

/ Hydraulic fluid and other for DK45s #3  
Not sure where you live RJJR but Agrisupply in Garner probably has about what you would need.

I have used sea foam but not in my tractor. I am going all natural (straight from the pump) in my tank.

/ Hydraulic fluid and other for DK45s
Not sure where you live RJJR but Agrisupply in Garner probably has about what you would need.

I have used sea foam but not in my tractor. I am going all natural (straight from the pump) in my tank.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check them out. I'm up in Louisburg. I spoke to Gary Mize today and asked if he'd sold a Kioti to Mr. Pulley and he said he had. Same place I got mine so I guess we're neighbors of sorts. :)
Thanks
RJJR

/ Hydraulic fluid and other for DK45s #5  
I drove mine home from their shop. Its only about a 15-20 min by tractor. Yup I'd say we are neighbors. You probably have driven right by my road. Its permeated with my screen ID. If you have traveled to Raleigh then for sure you have come by there.

So far they have been nice enough.