HYDRAULIC FORUM FEEDBACK

/ HYDRAULIC FORUM FEEDBACK #11  
I hope I gave enough credit in my "adding rear remotes" thread for all the help I received. I updated it with how my hydraulics project worked out. I agree that it's nice to know what people do with the advice/info you give them :thumbsup:

/ HYDRAULIC FORUM FEEDBACK #12  
So to keep the "response thing" going, thanks cyrush, that was helpfull....in telling me I have lots to learn:laughing: A few of the crazy ideas on my wish list to build, not particulary to save money (it usually cost me more) but just to do it and tell folks that - yeah, I built it.
Firewood processor
Hyd logging winch
"wet line" on a truck to run hyd winch on a trlr. and maybe ramp cyls.
Hyd powered gravel screen (shaker) with plug in hyd powered conveyors.
First I gotta win the lottery!

/ HYDRAULIC FORUM FEEDBACK #13  
I'll have to agree with JJ, it would really be nice to hear if the problem was solved or not and what actually worked. I am starting to get a good feel for who does this for a living or has done it and it is good to hear knowedgeable answers to alot of questions. I also try to help where I can, my hats off to JJ for his efforts. CJ

/ HYDRAULIC FORUM FEEDBACK #14  
So to keep the "response thing" going, thanks cyrush, that was helpfull....in telling me I have lots to learn:laughing: A few of the crazy ideas on my wish list to build, not particulary to save money (it usually cost me more) but just to do it and tell folks that - yeah, I built it.
Firewood processor
Hyd logging winch
"wet line" on a truck to run hyd winch on a trlr. and maybe ramp cyls.
Hyd powered gravel screen (shaker) with plug in hyd powered conveyors.
First I gotta win the lottery!

Rusty, I can help you with everything but the shaker [I am sure that can't be too hard, fixed on for a local company last year]. Here is a pic of a unit that I designed last year for a system a little more complex than a processor. It will run 6 circuits at once and has 10 different circuits. IMG_0110.jpg CJ

/ HYDRAULIC FORUM FEEDBACK #15  
Rusty, I can help you with everything but the shaker [I am sure that can't be too hard, fixed on for a local company last year]. Here is a pic of a unit that I designed last year for a system a little more complex than a processor. It will run 6 circuits at once and has 10 different circuits. View attachment 310500 CJ

Thanks for the offer, you may regret it if I get into a project, any ideas on the lottery part:drink: