Hydraulic issue !!

/ Hydraulic issue !! #1  

big red 18

Tractor
Yanmar 220D
I have a 220d with loader that is working but my 3pt is not working. Stuck or ? The hydraulics pump is stuck or something. It sounds like it's straining and the engine surges when using the loader

/ Hydraulic issue !! #2  
Is it all ran off one pump?? If it is one pump then it has to be either the 3pt valve or cylinder

/ Hydraulic issue !! #3  
I have a 220d with loader that is working but my 3pt is not working. Stuck or ? The hydraulics pump is stuck or something. It sounds like it's straining and the engine surges when using the loader

Did the FEL come from the factory or is it an add on?

It sounds like some hoses are not in the correct place and you are dead ending the pump which it will not tolerate for long.

How about some pictures of the overall tractor, and the loader valves.

Likely the 3 pt gets its supply of oil from a power beyond port in the FEL valve.

If you have a manual, scan or photo it page by page and then select the ones dealing with the tractors spec's and the hydraulic system and 3 pt system. If you can find a link for an online manual provide that.

Can you point me to a web site which would have parts diagrams for your tractor.

How long have you had the tractor and is this current problem something that has not happened before? Or did this problem exist when you bought the tractor.

How many hours does it have on it?

My Chinese tractor experience has been helping owners of a Lenar 254 and currently a Ty304 all with hydraulic issues.

These tractor both have one pump feeding a priority flow control valve to maintain sufficient flow for the power steering system to work.The excess flow goes to an open center circuit for the 3 pt and any rear remotes

Dave M7040

/ Hydraulic issue !!
I was using a lot splitter and this just started. The tractor and the FEL are factory. Loader has 7 hoses. I reconnected the FEL and the still happening. Does the pump have a built in pressure regulators?

/ Hydraulic issue !! #5  
I was using a lot splitter and this just started. The tractor and the FEL are factory. Loader has 7 hoses. I reconnected the FEL and the still happening. Does the pump have a built in pressure regulators?

Yes, the pump has a relief valve, but it shouldn't constantly be "pushing" against it. Note that on most small tractors, the hydraulic system is open centered, which means zero pressure until you operate a valve—the fluid merely flows through, otherwise.

/ Hydraulic issue !! #6  

How about a photo where you tell us what you removed to connect to your wood splitter.

Something has not been put back in its right place or a quick hose coupler is not fully seated.

Dont run tractor!!! you will damage the pump beyond any use.

Dave M7040