hydraulic line under 4720h

/ hydraulic line under 4720h #1  

herm0016

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4720h
I have a line that crosses from near the HST pedals back to the left side under the transmission case. It looks like the cover for the front drive shaft rotates a bit and has worn the line down to the metal braid and its leaking a tiny bit. i could not find it in the parts diagram. anyone else have this issue? or a better parts diagram? its not part of the wrapped bundle that is well protected.

/ hydraulic line under 4720h #2  
Post a pic? I don't remember a hydraulic hose crossing under the trans or driveshaft on my 3725. Do you have dealer installed hydraulics?

/ hydraulic line under 4720h #3  
Maybe a similar situation here. The loader and 3rd function on a ck4010 were added by the dealer. The routing for the hydraulic and electrical were between the hst pedals, causing the 3rd function to chafe and short out, blowing a fuse, and also to wear on the hrdraulic lines. No damage to the lines, but would have if I hadn't caught it. I pulled the zip ties clinching things together, pulled everything away to provide clearance, and refastened. Anyway, the schematics were in the 3rd function and loader manuals, not the tractor.

/ hydraulic line under 4720h
the "manual" for this thing is sparse

I discovered it, put the garden hose chunk on it and must have flexed it enough to break it loose and start the leak. damn. i have only owned this machine for about 4 months. the tube in the center is were the 2 sections of cover over the front driveshaft come together. the rubber thing and clamp is factory and shown in the parts diagram

Attachments

• PXL_20220208_161406613.jpg
    PXL_20220208_161406613.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 83
   / hydraulic line under 4720h
the "manual" for this thing is sparse

I discovered it, put the garden hose chunk on it and must have flexed it enough to break it loose and start the leak. damn. i have only owned this machine for about 4 months. the tube in the center is were the 2 sections of cover over the front driveshaft come together. the rubber thing and clamp is factory and shown in the parts diagram
I will probably just have to take it all apart and get a new hose made.

i have a loader but no remotes. the loader book just has the actual hoses on the loader up to the disconnects on the tractor, nothing about hoses and whatnot on the tractor itself.

Last edited:
   / hydraulic line under 4720h #6  
Go to an hydraulic shop with the line and have one made. Far cheaper than any OEM solution. Maybe you can have it made a bit longer and try to route a different way.

My tractor is a similar setup, although the tube for the front axle drive shaft doesn't move at all, the line just runs under it, tied to the suction pipe.