hydraulic power to quick attach implements?

/ hydraulic power to quick attach implements? #1  

o2batsea

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45C 2005
Is there anything that would allow one to have a separate hydraulic line to the front of the loader for powering attachments? Can you tap into the hydraulic circuit for the FEL? I assume that you'd have to have another joystick controller for the implements circuit. Does Kioti make a kit for this? I've tried to see anywhere that I could take hydraulic power, but other than the rear outlets for the backhoe I can't see any place.
I'd like to have a grapple attachment on the loader for clearing downed logs and slash.
Tractor is a 2006 DK45 Cab with loader and backhoe. Thanks.

/ hydraulic power to quick attach implements? #2  
WR Long makes a kit that sounds like what you are looking for.

Valve Kits

/ hydraulic power to quick attach implements? #3  
If you want a "kit" then the WR Long valve is the way to go...or you can homebrew your own setup. Do a search for these terms for HOURS of reading:

diverter
3rd function
grapple
markham
millonzi
tatro

/ hydraulic power to quick attach implements? #4  
MyDK40SE came with a rear remore already in place from the factory....I added a grapple attachment at time of purchase which my dealer plumbed lines from to the front....these in-turn accept the quick plug in coming from the grapple. The remote lever controls the grapple "fingers" and the joystick does the normal operations for the loader"lift and tilt.

I have been very pleased with this set up and allows for quick change back to the bucket. I know Kioti can add rear remotes for their tractors as I almost had the dealer add a second set.