Hydraulic problem

/ Hydraulic problem #1  

Baldbull68

Tractor
Kubota L2250
I have a Kubota L2250 is has no problem curling the bucket but is weak lifting the bucket also no problem with 3 point hitch lifting any suggestions

/ Hydraulic problem #2  
Welcome to TBN
I suggest to check system pressure which should be 2275 psi. How long since hyd filter was changed?

/ Hydraulic problem #4  
It could be fluid flow, volume, or pressure as suggested. If all else fails you could have internal bypass leakage in one or both lift cylinders.

/ Hydraulic problem #5  
Does it sound like tractor is straining while attempting to raise the loader. I.e. similar sound like when curl cylinders hit end of travel

if yes you potentially have a quick disconnect failing which is restricting flow one one of lift circuit lines.

/ Hydraulic problem #6  
Any resolution to this?

Broadly speaking (if you've established that you have correct pressure), then either there is a leak, in which case the cylinder won't move but the hydraulic pump will not labor or go into pressure relief. Or there is a blockage, like oldnslo says, in which case the cylinder won't move but you'll hear the pump laboring and the pressure relief valve hissing. I've experienced blockage on my lift circuit's "down" direction.