Hydraulic wood splitter

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #11  
the company I work for sells splitters and we are right in vt

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #12  
sorry I meant to say custom builds and sells splitters .

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #13  
Thanks J_J! Good vids, but all that straight-grained cherry going to firewood? :(

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #14  
Thanks J_J! Good vids, but all that straight-grained cherry going to firewood? :(

You see what timber is going for these days? One of my logger buddies took a load of hardwood to the mill and he would have been better off selling it for firewood. It wasn't veneer quality, but it was all good, straight lumber.

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #15  
You see what timber is going for these days? One of my logger buddies took a load of hardwood to the mill and he would have been better off selling it for firewood. It wasn't veneer quality, but it was all good, straight lumber.

From a Southerntier WNY'er, to a PA guy, that's a crime! ~S

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #17  
Get a new toy for your tractor. I just got a Rankin 3pt splitter for my JD4310. It works sweeeet. No more 5/6 cord maul madness.

/ Hydraulic wood splitter #18  
Try looking at the splitters Timber Wolf has to offer. I know three people who have purchased Timber Wolf machines and have operated one of them myself. They are not the least expensive units out there but the quality is very good.

I own a SuperSplit wood splitter which I like very much. They do not come with 4-way attachments like the hydraulic splitters but with the faster cycle time I can still make two or more splits to a hydraulic splitters one cycle.

Randy