Oil & Fuel Hydro fluid

/ Hydro fluid #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
I'm getting ready for the 50 hour service and was having a hard time finding any of the hydro oils listed in my manual. So, I found the Exxon Mobilefluid 424 at www.use.enco.com for $38 per 2 1/2 gallon jug and free shipping to my door in case someone else is in a similar situation. I know this isn't dirt cheap but I couldn't find any locally and I think it's good oil.
Thanks

/ Hydro fluid #2  
I could not get the link to work.

James K0UA

/ Hydro fluid
k0ua said:
I could not get the link to work.

James K0UA

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRHM

Trying again. Part number 891-2499. I had to join their mailing list and they sent a coupon for 10 percent off and free shipping. Might should have gotten 30 gallons instead of 15. Hope it helps someone.

/ Hydro fluid #6  
   / Hydro fluid
k0ua said:
Thanks, I am still trying to decide what to get and where to get it.. and the hours keep racking up

James K0UA

Let us know what you find. I couldn't find the shell spirax or the BP product. Walmart showed Spirax in stock and was cross referenced to a Rotella product when I got there.
Good luck.

/ Hydro fluid #9  
I'm getting ready for the 50 hour service and was having a hard time finding any of the hydro oils listed in my manual. So, I found the Exxon Mobilefluid 424 at www.use.enco.com for $38 per 2 1/2 gallon jug and free shipping to my door in case someone else is in a similar situation. I know this isn't dirt cheap but I couldn't find any locally and I think it's good oil.
Thanks

That is the same oil I am running and it is a good price. I paid $70 per 5 gallon bucket. CJ

/ Hydro fluid #10  
That is the same oil I am running and it is a good price. I paid $70 per 5 gallon bucket. CJ

Where did you get yours for $70/5gallons? At site listed at beginning of thread it's $94/5gal:confused2: