I can't stand this cab

/ I can't stand this cab #21  
I agree with Jbrumberg, I want to be out in the elements with my tractor. This morning it was -4 degrees F and there we were blowing snow away no sweat, no heat problems, just **** cold....guess you can tell I couldn't afford the cab!!!

/ I can't stand this cab #22  
WayneB said:
I agree with Jbrumberg, I want to be out in the elements with my tractor. This morning it was -4 degrees F and there we were blowing snow away no sweat, no heat problems, just **** cold....guess you can tell I couldn't afford the cab!!!

Spend Extra for a CAB or use my Carhartt Arctic Wear which I need on the farm for everyday winter barn activites....Hum...:rolleyes: :D

/ I can't stand this cab #23  
hayden said:
I cleared my 1/2 mile road three times this weekend with my new cab tractor and snow blower. I can't stand it. At least twice I had to turn the heat down 'cause it was too hot inside, and several times I had to run the rear wiper to clear the snow off the rear window. And it was only 5 degrees out.

:) :) :)

Feel free to send that bad cab tractor my way, I'll be glad to take it off your hands. :)

/ I can't stand this cab #24  
Now if you could just figure a way to hook an outhouse to the cab.

/ I can't stand this cab #25  
I have a new problem with my 3720 cab....My wife doesn't believe when I now say I have to go 'work' on the tractor! She just rolls her eyes.

/ I can't stand this cab #27  
It's all fun & games until the wife decides she wants to run the tractor now that it has a cab & heat. Next thing you'll have a fuzzy seat cover & some bunny-looking things stuck on the dashboard. Baby-on-board sign in the back window.. Go ahead & laugh but soon you'll be shoveling the walkway & watching the tractor drive by. I'd do some more preventative bit**ing about how hard it is to shift, clutch sticks, "I hate that thing" ect. Can't be too careful.

/ I can't stand this cab #28  
Steve's got it right, Hayden. If it's easy or fun or they think it is, the women will take it over. You've dug your own grave man. B****in' might buy you some time, but your doom is sealed. Gonna get crowded in there with the fluffy bunnies and stuffed doggies.

When Momma takes over the L5740, maybe LBrown can find you a deal on a BX1500....open station ;)
Bob

/ I can't stand this cab #29  
stevevdw said:
It's all fun & games until the wife decides she wants to run the tractor now that it has a cab & heat. Next thing you'll have a fuzzy seat cover & some bunny-looking things stuck on the dashboard. Baby-on-board sign in the back window.. Go ahead & laugh but soon you'll be shoveling the walkway & watching the tractor drive by. I'd do some more preventative bit**ing about how hard it is to shift, clutch sticks, "I hate that thing" ect. Can't be too careful.

Word!

/ I can't stand this cab #30  
firemanpat2910 said:
cleared it three times? or cleared once, went beside the drive once to blow snow back onto drive then had to clear driveway again????:D
Hey pat, you been in boston lately? We have been slammed with snow! :D