I did it

/ I did it
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( That is a good point but Kioti already recommends adding 600lbs weight to the 3pt when using the FEL. Loading the rear tires is an option of course and that will add almost 500lbs I believe. I imagine even with the 50" bucket they would still require ballast on the 3pt so that seems an unlikely reason for eliminating the 54" bucket. )</font>
I think it had more to do with lateral forces with the extra width of the bucket, not front to back. I suspect their thinking was that an uneven load could cause twisting damages more with the extra 2" on each side. Who knows?
John )</font>I also think the problem is I have seen alot of homeowners running these subs, and compacts around with full buckets with the loader 3/4 in the air.You are just looking for problems doing that,maybe they should include a instructional DVD on the proper way to run a piece of equipment when you purchase a machine ?

/ I did it #22  
Sounds like you purchased a really practical set up! That thumb looks neat. I have a less "optioned out" CK20H TLB with the Kioti backhoe that does not have a thumb. I would be interested to learn what uses you put the thumb to. In particular if you have any luck using it to move medium sized rocks (say a little smaller than a two drawer filing cabinet - 400LBs?) I got a rock project on my list. Any way enjoy. Charlie