I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
I feel like drilling Henro\'s ROPS

Lookout Henro - I know where you live /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

385877-Big_Drill_Bit.jpg

Attachments

• 385877-Big_Drill_Bit.jpg
    385877-Big_Drill_Bit.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 246
   / I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #2  
Re: I feel like drilling Henro\'s ROPS

Nice drill Spencer, but I'm so sick of hearing about Henro's ROPS that I am thinking of driving to Pittsburgh and just torching the thing off his tractor!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #3  

I sure hope you don't cough while you're torching it...

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #4  

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #5  

<font color="blue"> Lookout Henro - I know where you live /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

Come on over! Like to see you again anyway! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That might be a little bigger hole than I had in mind though... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #6  

I am sure he means well.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just drill a pilot hole (or holes) in your ROPS before he gets to your place and be sure they are EXACTLY where you want them. TBN members...so willing to help each other out. Ain't it just great?

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #7  

The size is big enuff does it have to be that long???

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #8  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The size is big enuff does it have to be that long??? )</font>

He needs the length so Henro can back his two tractors back to back and then drill each hole once. You see the bit would be long enough

murph

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #9  

That drill bit reminds me of those cable guys that come out and hook up your cable box. They use a long drill bit and will drill through anything to get the cabe in. The emphasis is on speed over finese.

/ I feel like drilling Henro's ROPS #10  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The emphasis is on speed over finese )</font>

If the emphasis is on speed, then why does the cable guy alway show up six hours late?