I have been buying the wrong tractors

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #11  
Can't skip ANY maintenance on that!!! If you do, it starts to whine really loud!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:
HAHAH best post yet!!!

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #12  
Very high maintenance though....

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #13  
There is a reminder sticker on my loader stating it needs servicing every 8 hours. OK, no problem.

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #14  
There is a reminder sticker on my loader stating it needs servicing every 8 hours. OK, no problem.

That would work okay for a few years, but give it a few years when its all ragged out and run down, pins getting sloppy, leaking down and sagging with a load, we are talking about the tractor right???.........I better stop there:D

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #15  
That would work okay for a few years, but give it a few years when its all ragged out and run down, pins getting sloppy, leaking down and sagging with a load, we are talking about the tractor right???.........I better stop there:D

Yeah after a few years, you would be lucky if you felt like servicing it once a month.:D

James K0UA

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #16  
Looks like the tractor is winking. That picture will be printed and put up in the shop! No doubt about it.

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #17  
Reminds me of a lot of the sitcoms from a few years ago....hot chick with old, run down fat guy...

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #18  
Seems even the older kubotas had some useful features :)
D7E
Some things should not be left outside for the winter.
And what do you look to get the idea it was a Kubota.

Good picture
ken

/ I have been buying the wrong tractors #20  
Yea hopefully after a few years you can still differentiate buckets