I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #31  
I recently purchased a Century 3035 which is similar to the original Branson 3520. I see the owners manual for the Centuries that covers the C series including the C35 and I see the 20 series and Older 10-20 series Branson manuals, however none of those seem to be exactly what I need. Neither Branson manual covers the 3520, there is a 3510 in the 10-20 series but it has the single stage clutch where the 3035 is a dual stage clutch. Is the Century manual with the C35 close enough for the 3035? Are the service manuals available anywhere.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #32  
Here are some fragments of information I picked up:
For 20-series including my 2011 4520R, Branson part number SM2013TB is a paper manual selling for $255. The jacket is marked V.062013, and the preface is marked April 2013. Branson headquarters told me that this is the manual covering model year 2013 and earlier. HOWEVER, this book appears to be an adaptation of the newly-produced manual for the 2014 and later 20 series which is available in its born-digital form. This is illustrated by the location of the differential lock which is on the left in 2014- but on the right in -2013. Moreover, the section on the PTO for -2013 is identical to the 2014- PTO section even though the later differential lock linkage is coaxial with the PTO linkage, but it's independent of the PTO in the earlier model. The later manual has lots of info about the newer engines with DPFs. The digital version is far superior visually. For example, its photos are pretty high resolution for their physical size at 300 dpi (some even retain their EXIF data), and thus much better than their printed versions which top out at half of that. The diagrams are vector graphics and much easier to see in the born-digital form. The earlier parts manual appears to be accurate. There is a poor-quality born-digital manual for the earlier 10 and 20 series, but it is digitally damaged and even if it were not, its information is far less complete than the completely rewritten 2014- manual.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #33  
Aster ,
I知 sure a lot of guys appreciate the time and work to find all this info , can you get the service manual for a 2018 2400h . I have the owners manual but it doesn稚 give much on specifics , Thank you Dan

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #35  
Does anyone have a manual for a Branson 3510i and or the KUKJE A1700N2 engine?

Thanks!

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #36  

Does anyone have a manual for a Branson 3510i and or the KUKJE A1700N2 engine?

Thanks!

I quoted the first post provided by Asteral, edited it and left the manuals that you're looking for. Service manual for 3510i and A series engine.

I'll thank Asteral again for providing all the info we need for our tractors. It's been very nice to have this.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.
no problem guys when i get the new updated versions at the first of next year i will come back and edit my original post with the new ones.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #38  
Hi Asteral,
Do you by chance have the manual for the BH250 hoe? Thanks, B.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available.
let me contact a few people and see what i can find for you.

/ I have found all the service manuals and some owners manuals Branson has available. #40  
Asteral,

Is there a service manual available for the new Branson 5520 models, such as the 5520CH? There are a number of differences between the 5520 and previous generation 5220.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!