I just got my JD B this morning

/ I just got my JD B this morning #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
I love it.. hand clutch and all. PTO and powertroll work fine.

I only have time for one pic right now, but more will follow.

Soundguy

Attachments

• 329412-rside1.JPG
    329412-rside1.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 475
   / I just got my JD B this morning #2  
Cool! That will be fun to work with!

I need to put new brakes on my Farmall, for upcoming Christmas Parade. I tow a float of Cub Scouts. You might try that, it's fun!

Will you mow or plow with this tractor. I think this spring my Farmall will get a 3pt setup so I can mow and run a scraper. I think I will be selling my Kubota and getting a small skidsteer, so I will ned to replace my mowing capabilities.

/ I just got my JD B this morning #3  
Chris:

Hey, I could swear that I have seen that tractor before????

congrads on the new toy, and keep us posted on the referb process.

Whiskey

Attachments

• 329419-Dsc00001.jpg
    329419-Dsc00001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 231
   / I just got my JD B this morning
Havn't decided what I'll do with it... probably use it to pull a pasture drag.. though i'm sure it will see some parade float service / show circuit.. etc.

I start the refurb process tomorrow. I'll take pics along the way.

Soundguy

/ I just got my JD B this morning #5  
Nice! So you are up to what? 16 tractors now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Save some for the rest of us. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I just got my JD B this morning
Naa... still single digits... more like oh.. 6.

Now that you mention it.. I need to add it to my profile. Thing is... none of my tractors gets much use individually... the jobs get spread thin....

Soundguy

/ I just got my JD B this morning #7  
Nice looking tractor--Congratulations--We just sold a set of 2 row cultivators for a "B" this morning to a fellow in Atlanta--Ken Sweet
Collectors Corner