I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM240, and now just one YM186D

FTG-05

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 GST w/FEL, Kubota RTV-XG850, Kubota ZD326S
Are pics deliberately blurred over there for non-members, cause I can't see crap.

OP
California

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Sounds like I need to repeat that post over here.

I didn't realize membership there is needed to see the photos. Oh well. Maybe M got a few more subscribers from that.

Tinhack

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 3910, John Deere 420C, Kubota G32XKS, IH 2606, Bad Boy Maverick-60"
I can see the photos without membership but they aren't very clear. It looks like they were taken with a cheap old Kodak film camera and scanned in with a cheap old Brother scanner. :giggle:

OP
California

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
I can see the photos without membership but they aren't very clear. It looks like they were taken with a cheap old Kodak film camera and scanned in with a cheap old Brother scanner.
Nah. Worse! Extended-play VHS forever!!! :ROFLMAO: (Actually they are decent photos but I wasn't aware of the non-subscriber gotcha over there).

I'm going to repeat that post, here. What's the best place for it? Welding? Implements? Title it QuickHitch?

DL Meisen

Elite Member
Tractor
MF GC1715
Another failure on how a webpage is managed to force people to join.... Its sort of like a sales site that forces you to create a account before you can see their products (WISH.COM)....

OP
California

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Ok, done. I duplicated here, that thread I referenced over there that non-members couldn't read. It's in Projects.