I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch #1  

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM240 Yanmar YM186D

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch #2  
Are pics deliberately blurred over there for non-members, cause I can't see crap.

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch #3  
   / I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch
Sounds like I need to repeat that post over here.

I didn't realize membership there is needed to see the photos. Oh well. Maybe M got a few more subscribers from that.

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch #6  
I can see the photos without membership but they aren't very clear. It looks like they were taken with a cheap old Kodak film camera and scanned in with a cheap old Brother scanner. :giggle:

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch
I can see the photos without membership but they aren't very clear. It looks like they were taken with a cheap old Kodak film camera and scanned in with a cheap old Brother scanner.
Nah. Worse! Extended-play VHS forever!!! :ROFLMAO: (Actually they are decent photos but I wasn't aware of the non-subscriber gotcha over there).

I'm going to repeat that post, here. What's the best place for it? Welding? Implements? Title it QuickHitch?

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch #8  
The front porch....lol

/ I just posted over on Muhammad's WeldingSite: Project - Modified a tractor implement to match the QuickHitch #9  
Another failure on how a webpage is managed to force people to join.... Its sort of like a sales site that forces you to create a account before you can see their products (WISH.COM)....

Ok, done. I duplicated here, that thread I referenced over there that non-members couldn't read. It's in Projects.