I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
He was a self employed agricultural irrigation installer / service tech. Mini ex rolled over on him while working on a center pivot. Pinned him severing one leg and mangling another, he bled out before they could extract him (had to use air bags to lift the machine). I believe he was thrown from the seat and it rolled over on him. A mutual friend of ours is a volunteer fireman and was one of the responders had some details but he was pretty shook up and I didn't press him for any more.

He was the most patient, hardest working, gentle, and most family oriented man I have ever known. I am heartbroken for his wife and kids. Please keep them in your prayers.

Michael  Burroughs | Roller-Citizens Funeral Home, West Memphis, AR | 870-735-1000

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #2  
Sorry to hear about your friend , I will pray for the family.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #3  
He was a good man, I'm sorry for your loss and the loss to his community.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #4  
We never know how our day is going to end up when we step out of bed in the morning. One can only hope that being mindful and vigilant to safety risks can reduce such tragic occurances. SAD!

I miss my neighbour and friend that died, drowned this last January. GONE is GONE! Hard to get past.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #5  
Sorry for your loss, prayers for you and the family.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #6  
Sorry for your loss. Prayers for his family.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #7  
Condolences on the loss of a friend. Our family will pray for your peace.

Bill

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #8  
My prayers, too, for the Mrs and the kids..They are going to have some very rough days ahead..............and may he rest in peace.
Mike

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #9  
So sad. Sounds like he was a true American living the dream responsibly and to the fullest. God bless him.

/ I lost a good friend to a rollover this past Saturday. #10  
Oh my. So sorry.
Prayers for his family. They will need a lot of support.