I Need HELP!!

/ I Need HELP!!
The only attachement I have is a auger. Probably weighs 250-300lbs, I'll try that tomorrow.

/ I Need HELP!! #22  
One other point: If you decide to fill the tires, only do the rears as you already have too much weight on the front because of the loader. Adding anything to the front is only going to make the front tires bear down into the soil more and make it harder to move. John

/ I Need HELP!! #23  
delelsea, thousands of farmers have used two wheel drive tractors and loaders over the years and thousand have gotten stuck in soft soil over the years also. Almost without fail they all add weight to the rear of the tractor, or fluid in the tires, or they install wider tires, or do all three things. Anything you can do to shift more weight to the rear wheels, as has been said, will help in your challenging conditions. Luck. willie jones

/ I Need HELP!! #24  
Another thought for you. Search this site for all of the posts on counter weights. There are dozens. Even if you do nothing more than purchase a carry all and load it with sand bags you will see an improvement in your traction. 400 to 500 lbs on the back will make a noticeable difference. willie jones

/ I Need HELP!!
WOW!!! You guys, I went out and still had light so I put (kindof) on my auger and what a differance that made. Did not have auger on but the assy the the blade goes on. Full bucket up the sand hill and dumped a load. I cant thank you all enough.!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ I Need HELP!! #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Full bucket up the sand hill and dumped a load. )</font>
Hey GREAT! Please remember not to raise the loader very high while your moving from one spot to another without much weight on the back. You can have a turn over really quickly if a wheel were to go into a hole or depression in the dirt.
I'm glad you're getting better results. John