I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS

/ I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS #1  

Woody65

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4300 HST 4wd
I am looking at a new old stock 2015 Kawasaki Mule PRO-FXT ESP. I am looking for other owners who can give me some real world reviews on the machine. I will be using it for mountain trail riding ( slow stuff with the family), hauling wood and misc building supplies and tools. The wife is tired of us having to ride separate ATV's when we go riding. Also, our grandkids are too small to ride on the ATV's and cant go with us. I have some steep hills and want to hear from you that have the same machine how the Mule handles the terrain and work around the ranch/farm/property. I am getting it for about $4,000 less than a 2016 or 2017 model. as far as I know, there are no differences in the model years. I plan on leaving them a deposit tomorrow or Friday so timely responses are welcomed so I dont get buyers remorse.... :laughing:

/ I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS #2  
Check the Mule section to the Kawasaki ATV forum. Lot of information there. If I was buying, I'm not no money, it's the one I'd get. Whenever we have someone over....the two seater for 4+ riders would be very nice.

/ I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS #3  
I never did have any use for a ride on top of 4X4. But POPULARITY won out and a lot of people got them. A great mechanical replacement for a horse. That's it!

Kawasaki makes a good product. They are quality and have been pioneers in this class. But parts prices are beyond obscene. Like most others. If they are all the same as far as this obscene parts pricing, then you might as well go with the highest quality and experience and Kawi is amoungst them, I'm sure.

/ I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS #4  
I don't own one but my brother does, and it's been rock solid. His uses are similar to yours and it gets used almost daily hauling wood or tools around his property. I drove it and was very impressed with the ride and power the machine has. For your intended uses, I'd go for it, especially with the discounted price you're getting.

/ I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS
Well, I am going to the dealership in an hour to plunk down a deposit. He is going to install a hard roof and deliver it 250 miles at no extra cost. Thanks for your responses and I will post pics when it arrives in a week to 10 days.

/ I need some real world reviews and advice on the Mule PRO-FXT EPS #6  
Get it - you will be glad you did. I have similar uses and it has been great. Haul wood and rocks all the time with it and it amazes me how well it does.
Nice to be able to carry 6 people and go trail riding or visiting with neighbors. sounds like a great deal!