I need to buy a passport

/ I need to buy a passport #3  
The cost will depend on how soon you need it.

Expedited will cost a lot more and will require a trip to one of the regional passport office.

A Doctor needed to travel overseas and it took a day in San Francisco and a couple of hundred dollars to get his passport renewal.

Most of us just apply 6 to 8 weeks in advance.

Of course, all bets are off if the shut down is in effect.

Really not something to make fun of.

/ I need to buy a passport #4  
ultra; You must not have been on the site earlier when it had someone posting in every topic to sell passports.

Honestly, this thread is funny! :laughing: :drink:

/ I need to buy a passport
ultra; You must not have been on the site earlier when it had someone posting in every topic to sell passports.

Honestly, this thread is funny! :laughing: :drink:

Ya dat

/ I need to buy a passport #6  
Nope I missed it...

I have to steel a few minutes here and there to catch TBN at times.

A few years ago when the passport requirements changed the whole family was invited to a wedding in Austria

We had never done a family trip... so it turned out to be about 20 people when counting the in-laws and out-laws of my siblings too.

Only problem was my 8 year old niece needed to renew her passport...

At week 6 my sister in law was calling weekly and they said it shouldn't be much longer.

At week 11 I got involved since it was 10 days to wheels up...

Wrote a letter to my Senator and said the entire family including both sets of grandparents, uncles, cousins were all booked and ready to travel... unfortunately 8 year old neice would be home alone since the State Department couldn't process a simple renewal in 11 weeks.

Sister in law got a phone call from the Senator's aid and said it was being sent via courier within 24 hours and it was...