I Still Hate My Tractor II

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #511  
Outstanding Fred :thumbsup:

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #513  
Hope the success continues for many years.

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II
Hope the success continues for many years.

Not me, I hope to be out of this thing soon after the snow leaves. Kioti dealer comes over to my place for a few beers during the super bowl. He got a little tipsy and I got him down to 1/2 price on a new RX7320 power shuttle. I told his wife I couldn't take advantage of him like that!

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #515  
Hopefully what you got now is dependable. At this point you could probably replace it all in short order though. :)

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II
After the engine fix I left the fuel the way it was before the turbo install. The power with the turbo alone is far better than without, it's a whole different machine again.

I think I had the fuel setting well above what is recommended. I wonder what is better more boost and less fuel or more fuel and less boost; I want both.

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #517  
After the engine fix I left the fuel the way it was before the turbo install. The power with the turbo alone is far better than without, it's a whole different machine again.

I think I had the fuel setting well above what is recommended. I wonder what is better more boost and less fuel or more fuel and less boost; I want both.
Wouldn't too lean be too hot? Or is that gassers only?

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #518  
Wouldn't too lean be too hot? Or is that gassers only?
Gasses need to keep the magic stoichiometric 14.7 to 1 air to fuel ratio. If not you are running lean or rich. You have to starve the engine for air & match with decreased amount of fuel to decrease power. On a diesel the amount of fuel injected is all that controls power. Less fuel, less power, less heat. It always sucks in the "same" amount of air (or has it crammed in by the turbo).

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #519  
Gasses need to keep the magic stoichiometric 14.7 to 1 air to fuel ratio. If not you are running lean or rich. You have to starve the engine for air & match with decreased amount of fuel to decrease power. On a diesel the amount of fuel injected is all that controls power. Less fuel, less power, less heat. It always sucks in the "same" amount of air (or has it crammed in by the turbo).
Yeah, I suppose I knew that.
Thanks.

/ I Still Hate My Tractor II #520  
Gasses need to keep the magic stoichiometric 14.7 to 1 air to fuel ratio. If not you are running lean or rich. You have to starve the engine for air & match with decreased amount of fuel to decrease power.

On a diesel the amount of fuel injected is all that controls power. Less fuel, less power, less heat. It always sucks in the "same" amount of air (or has it crammed in by the turbo).

Almost all diesels ,

check out deleting the "throttle valve" from a 2017 Cummins...

YouTube