chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
I think I have \"bota-shoulder\"

my right shoulder/neck area is killing me. I assume from watching my box blade

/ I think I have "bota-shoulder" #2  
Re: I think I have \"bota-shoulder\"

I had the exact same thing, for the same reason, last Saturday. Back and neck hurt for a few days until one night getting in bed my back popped hugely and now it feels better. Getting old is hell, but it beats the alternative!

I'm already back on the tractor and working that box blade again. At least now I know what to call that particular ache.

Pete

/ I think I have "bota-shoulder" #3  

I'm doing better, but I feel your pain - literaly and figuratively /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. After helping (i.e. doing for) the in-laws trench 300' for water line at their property and then another 150' at my house for water to the garage behind one of the walk-behind trenchers I was pretty sore Sunday & Monday. When I took the trencher back to the store on Monday they said I had put 10 hours on. I can believe that. The darn thing wouldn't cut and just kept spinning. Shoulders, lower back, and hands were all sore and would hardly move. I came back to work yesterday and couldn't type.

Do you know what the cure is? More tractor work /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I think I have "bota-shoulder" #4  

The first time I used my box-blade I got a stiff neck also. Then I realized that my seat swiveled which takes a lot of the pain out of using any rear mounted implement.

/ I think I have "bota-shoulder" #5  

Hey, maybe that's what happened to me. Watch it, or you could wind up like this. Off since Jan 20, surgery Mar 19, still off /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 500651-OUCH!!!1.jpg
    500651-OUCH!!!1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 172
   / I think I have "bota-shoulder" #6  

I had "bota-butt" before. Too much "seat-time" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I think I have "bota-shoulder" #7  

Milkman.. what happened.. that will def. be a manly scar!

/ I think I have "bota-shoulder" #8  

I remember that picture when you first posted it. Convinced me that I didn't want to have my shoulder repaired. I don't do pain very well, and a 6 month recovery just isn't in the cards for me. I wince every time I just think about what you are going through. Sure hope that you heal soon and that it isn't as painful as it looks...