I think women would go extinct

/ I think women would go extinct #11  
I had someone mow softball field with deck in raised position. Field has uniform 4 1/2” height

/ I think women would go extinct #12  
I had someone mow softball field with deck in raised position. Field has uniform 4 1/2” height
I usually mow my lawn at the highest setting (think it's 4" on my mower). Given how uneven the ground is, with exposed tree roots, etc. there's really no other way other than to constantly raise/lower it. The mysterious "they" say it's better for the grass anyway.
A lawn isn't so important to me that I'm going to go to all the time, effort and expense of making it pool table smooth.
I won't make a blanket statement that all women are oblivious to what's going on around them, but sometimes you have to wonder. My oldest daughter is sharp as a tack and pretty cognizant of her surroundings and resourceful in getting things done. You ought to watch her back up a 3-horse gooseneck slant with a crewcab longbed in the dark, she does it like a boss. In fact, she just spent the last few days in New Mexico branding cattle and breaking in her new mare. Very capable young lady.
Well, to be fair, I couldn't back a trailer like that either in daylight, let alone in the dark.
And don't forget that women have similar complaints about the men in their life...replacing the TP when it's almost used up, hanging up/putting away clothes or dishes, general domestic helplessness.

/ I think women would go extinct #14  
Mine is a doctor. Book-smart with a minimum of we men call common sense.
They are just different for better or worse. Just bite your tongue and avoid the arguments.
Indeed. The use of common sense is your best course of action here. The "Risk benefit analysis". :)

/ I think women would go extinct #15  
Is it really limited to women? When I was in HS a classmate's brother drove a Jeep Wagoneer from Auburn Me to Boston and couldn't figure out why it had no power.
It was in 4lo.

The guy went on to become a realtor.

/ I think women would go extinct
Is it really limited to women? When I was in HS a classmate's brother drove a Jeep Wagoneer from Auburn Me to Boston and couldn't figure out why it had no power.
It was in 4lo.

I have a buddy that did something similar. He drove half way from Colorado to TX in 4lo, after he couldn't get it to shift back out of 4lo.

It was only after he phoned someone to look the problem up on the internet that he learned you had to be in neutral to shift in/out of 4lo.

/ I think women would go extinct
It was in 4lo.

Another is my mom's caregiver (female). I let her drive my 4wd 4Runner for some errands. She didn't want to drive around in 4wd, so she put the transmission in "2". She came back and said it didn't sound right on the highway, like it was revving really fast or something. :oops:

/ I think women would go extinct #18  
Wifey helped me wire houses back before kids so I could buy a Dodge Power Wagon with cash. Sons are all good.

Our daughter shows signs of being able to cope for both herself and the rest of us. A couple weeks ago we were driving home from Costco via what we call "the back way". Daughter says "No, no. No go this way. Glass". She remembered from the week before that there was an accident at the intersection we were approaching and we took a short detour to avoid the glass.

Rest of the story - she's 3-1/2 years old and keeps track of things from her car seat in the second row.

/ I think women would go extinct #20  
Wifey helped me wire houses back before kids so I could buy a Dodge Power Wagon with cash. Sons are all good.

Our daughter shows signs of being able to cope for both herself and the rest of us. A couple weeks ago we were driving home from Costco via what we call "the back way". Daughter says "No, no. No go this way. Glass". She remembered from the week before that there was an accident at the intersection we were approaching and we took a short detour to avoid the glass.

Rest of the story - she's 3-1/2 years old and keeps track of things from her car seat in the second row.
And the backseat driver has been born. :)